I: Local Board Members in Tanzania
COSAD-Tanzania as an independent legal entity in Tanzania, its programs are overseen by the Board of Trustee who also provide legal, cultural and program impact evaluation and sustainability inputs to the Executive Director of COSAD and International partners. The following are the COSAD- Tanzania Local Board of Trustee:
- Novat Kaboigora, MA | Tanzania Revenue Authority
- Smart P. Baitani, MBA Executive Director | COSAD-Tanzania
- Jessica Baitani, MD | Consultant/founder, The COSAD Clinic
- Geoffrey Ijumba, Lawyer | UNICEF, New York, New York.
- Harris Kapiga | Journalist, Clouds TV | Dar es Salaam. | Board Secretary
- Benson Bagonza, PhD |Bishop, Karagwe ELCT, Karagwe Diocese
- Ruta G. Mutakyahwa, Managing Director, ROMME Center, Dar
COSAD, Inc | Minnesota, USA Board
We have a very diverse and integrated Board of Directors, both culturally and professionally.
- Jessica R Baitani, MD, Internal Medicine, Waconia, Minnesota | Board Secretary
- Rev. Benjamin Swanson, Senior Pastor, Edina Covenant Church | Board Chair
- Smart Baitani, Executive Director, COSAD, Inc Minneapolis, MN
- Dr. Susan McCormick Hadley, University of Minnesota, USA
- Anna Swanson, Minnesota, USA | Board Treasurer.